The night is young. You’ve already applied your primer, your concealer, your light powder, your eye primer, your eye shadow, your mascara, your eye liner, your eyebrow dip, your blush, your bronzer, your lipstick, and your finishing spray. So what’s left? Seven songs to complete your transition into full on succubus.
1) How To Be a Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds. Let Marina start it off explaining exactly what you need to do to be a female soul sucking demon without feeling remorse.
2) Taylor Swift- Blank Space. T-Swift jumps in to really channel the “what is she going to do next” vibe you are searching for.
3) Robyn- Handle Me. Robyn explains how to let everyone know that they will not be able to handle you in your true succubus form.
4) Feelin’ Myself feat. Beyonce- Nicki Minaj. Nicki and Bey here to tell you that it’s okay to just be you, even if you is a creature from ancient folklore designed to ruin men’s lives.
5) Womanizer- Britney Spears. Britney demonstrates how important it is to change forms.
6) Bitch- Meredith Brooks. No one will question your intentions if they see you belting out this classic early on in the night.
7) I Wanna F*** You Till I’m Dead- YACHT. or maybe the other way around!